Fate and Fortune
Editor: Sepharial (all issues)
- W. Foulsham, 4, Pilgrim Street, Ludgate Hill, E.C., London
- July 1890. Three copies. 32pp
- August 1890. Three copies. [pp. 33-64]
- September 1890. Three copies. [pp. 65-96]
- October 1890. Three copies. [pp. 97-128]
Binding format and presentation notes:
- First set is bound together with The Astrologer (1) Volume I, Volume II, Volume III Nos. 1-4 and Volume III Nos. 6-12 (q. v. above) in a single volume with cloth front board and spine and paper-covered rear board (both boards detached; heavy wear to outer corners of front board, lower outer corner of rear board and bottom edge of rear board).
- Second set bound with The Astrologer (1) Vol. III Nos. 1 to 12 and with Sepharial’s Astrological Judgment upon the Great Solar Eclipse of 1887, q. v. under books
- Third set is bound with the partial set of Volume V of Coming Events, q. v.
- Contents preceded by an old hand-inked bound-in index on a strip of lined paper
 This is expressly given on the second page of the first issue, although not thereafter, but can reasonably be presumed to have applied to the entire run of the magazine