- Horary Times: the Study of the Ancient, the Understanding of the Moment, the Perspectives of the Future – a Monthly Magazine Devoted to Horary (cover title, all issues held)
- Gramarye, Roman X. (all issues)
- 447 S. Goshen street, Salt Lake City, UT (June 1995 – October 1995)
- None found (November 1995)
- 338 Amsterdam Court S., Virginia Beach, VA (May 1996)
- June 1995
- July 1995
- August 1995. Supplementary sheet of printed charts laid in, as issued. (Two short tears to outer edge of supplementary sheet.)
- September 1995. Photocopy of p. 23 laid in.
- October 1995. Publisher’s printed sheet of errata to September issue laid in.
- November 1995. (Apparently lacking all original contents. Disbound covers only, in clear plastic sheet within binder with sixteen double-sided coloured horary reference sheets collectively called ‘Eyewitness Horary’.)
- May 1996
Binding format and presentation notes:
- All issues held as original separate issues in separate covers, except November 1995, disbound covers only together with Eyewitness Horary sheets in plastic binder (a few short tears and chips to plastic around extremities of spine) with clear front cover and flexible metal internal fastener
- All issues except October 1995 in card covers. October 1995 in paper covers
 Unless these sheets were the content of this issue, but they are unpaginated and that seems unlikely